Wow. It's been quite a while since I last posted. We got back from Las Vegas and hit the ground running.
Ava now has 7 teeth, 3 of them popped out at once this week. She is crawling everywhere!! Since we've been working on the floors, Ava's been playing in her room and has a blast pulling up on everything, opening doors and drawers and pulling on Turbo's tail. She's done really well with sign language. Ava can sign milk, more, all done and eat. She recognizes cat, bath, daddy, mommy, ball, change and diaper. I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of them right now. We're signed up for the level 2 class in Sept.
We have finished painting and installing the wood floor in our living room, dining room and hallway. Jim and his dad moved the part of the couch and my glider in. The TV is hooked back up and after 3 weeks (since we took up the carpet) it looks like someone lives here. I love the floor already. I can't wait to use it!
It's time for bed and time for me to be off the phone. Night all!
Pictures, video and updates of our little Ava, and every once in a while, us. Enjoy!
Ava ~ the first year
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment